Beef Salad with Mango Hot Sauce
The flavors of this salad really pop and the paper thin slices of cooked steak are really good! Noxx Caribbean Taste Classical Gourmet Steak Sauce and Mango Hot Sauce really give this salad and delicious bite.
Total Time: Ready 15 mins
½ cup Cilantro
1 ½ cup Beansprouts
1 ½ pounds Rump Steak
1 tablespoon Olive oil
1 Red bell pepper;finely sliced
2 tablespoons Mint;chopped
3 ½ ounces baby spinach
4 Scallions;finely sliced Dressing
2 tablespoons Lime Juice
1 tablespoon Noxx Caribbean Taste Classical Gourmet Steak Sauce
1 tablespoon Soy sauce
1 clove Garlic; crushed
1 teaspoon Noxx Caribbean Taste Mango Hot Sauce
1. Heat a grill plate or barbecue grill to hot
2. Brush meat with oil and cook for 3-4 minutes each side for medium rare or until cooked to your liking. Place steaks in a warm place, or cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
3. Then combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Slice meat across the grain into thin strips
5. Place beef and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour dressing over salad then toss gently
Be inspired by taste