Oven Baked Soca Scotch Bonnet BBQ Baby Back Ribs
Noxx Caribbean Taste Oven Baked Soca Scotch Bonnet BBQ Baby Back Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Peel off the tough membrane that covers the underside/bony side of the ribs. Place on a baking sheet or tray lined with foil (or parchment paper).
3. Combine NOXX CARIBBEAN TASTE Soca BBQ Marinade with salt. Rub NOXX CARIBBEAN TASTE Soca BBQ Marinade all over the ribs on both sides and drizzle with oil.
4. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator cover with plastic wrap.
5. Before cooking remove from refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
6. Remove plastic wrap and cover tray with foil and bake for 2 hours.
7. During the last 5 minutes of cook time, use the NOXX CARIBBEAN TASTE Soca Scotch Bonnet BBQ Sauce.
8. Remove ribs from the oven, remove foil, and spread the tops of the ribs with NOXX CARIBBEAN TASTE Soca Scotch Bonnet BBQ Sauce.
9. Increase oven temperature to 460°F (240°C). Return ribs to the oven, uncovered, and bake for a further 10 minutes. Change oven settings to broil (or grill) on medium-high heat to lightly char and caramelize the edges (about 3 minutes).
10. Rest for 10 minutes to allow the juices to get back into the meat before slicing.