Spicy Breakfast Casserole
A healthy and delicious meal in one pan for the entire family to enjoy. What a great way to start your day.
Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins
¼ cup green onions, chopped
⅓ cup green bell pepper, diced
⅓ cup red bell pepper, diced
½ cup frozen corn, thawed
½ teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon NOXX Caribbean Taste Mango Rhythm Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce
1¼ cups freshly diced potatoes
1½ cups shredded cheddar, pepper jack, or cheddar jack with jalapeño peppers cheese blend
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
2 teaspoons olive oil, for sautéing
2 to 3 tablespoons roasted green chili, fresh or canned
6 large eggs
Be Inspired by taste
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9-inch square glass pan with olive oil, or spray oil. Set aside.
3. In a medium sauté pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Add the potatoes and sauté for about 3 minutes. Add the bell peppers and sauté for another 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the corn, and green chili. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, Noxx Caribbean Taste Mango Rhythm Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce, and cumin.
4. Stir in the cilantro, green onion, and 1 cup of the cheese. Stir in the vegetable mixture. Add the bowl contents to the prepared pan. Sprinkle the top with the remaining ½ cup of cheese. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until the casserole is lightly browned and the middle is set.
5. Let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. Cut and serve.