Spicy Breakfast Casserole
A healthy and delicious meal in one pan for the entire family to enjoy. What a great way to start your day.
Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins
¼ cup green onions, chopped
⅓ cup green bell pepper, diced
⅓ cup red bell pepper, diced
½ cup frozen corn, thawed
½ teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon NOXX Caribbean Taste Mango Rhythm Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce
1¼ cups freshly diced potatoes
1½ cups shredded cheddar, pepper jack, or cheddar jack with jalapeño peppers cheese blend
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
2 teaspoons olive oil, for sautéing2 to 3 tablespoons roasted green chili, fresh or canned
6 large eggs
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9-inch square glass pan with olive oil or spray oil. Set aside.
3. In a medium sauté pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Add the potato and sauté for about 3 minutes. Add the bell peppers and sauté another 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the corn, and green chili. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, La Caribbean Taste Mango Rhythm Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce, and cumin.
4. Stir in the cilantro, green onion, and 1 cup of the cheese. Stir in the vegetable mixture. Add the bowl contents to the prepared pan. Sprinkle the top with the remaining ½cup of cheese. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until the casserole is lightly browned and the middle is set.
5. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Cut and serve.
Be Inspired by taste