Noxx Caribbean Taste Classical Gourmet Flank Steak
2 cloves garlic (sliced)
1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
1 tablespoon dried oregano
¼ cup NOXX CARIBBEAN TASTE Classical Gourmet Steak Sauce
¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil (plus more for grilling)
Freshly ground pepper
3 pound flank steak
1. In a blender, combine the garlic, rosemary, oregano, and NOXX CARIBBEAN TASTE Classical Gourmet Steak Sauce and puree until the garlic is minced.
2. With the blender/food processor on, gradually add the oil and blend until creamy.
3. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
4. Add the meat to a glass or ceramic baking dish and pour all on top; turn the meat to coat.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
6. Light a grill and oil the grates.
7. Remove the steak from the marinade, letting the excess drip off.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Grill the steak over moderate heat, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 125°, 10 to 12 minutes.
10. Transfer the steak to a carving board and let rest for 5 minutes.
11. Thinly slice the meat against the grain and serve.